As many of you know Wirral Club Ltd is entering an exciting phase in its development with plans for significant expansion in the near future. As part of recent changes to the running of the club we are looking to hire a new Bar Manager.
An efficient, well stocked bar is key to the success of the club and the new Bar Manager will play a critical role in welcoming members, players, officials and visitors to our club together with helping to manage events throughout the calendar.
Reporting to the clubs’ Executive Committee, the bar manager will have responsibility for the following:
- Organizing staffing schedules and holidays
- Cash control from bar and event takings
- Stock management including dealing with Thwaites brewery and other suppliers
- Health and Safety of bar, club room, and staff
- Work closely with the cellar manager to ensure stock levels reflect the day to day running of the bar and plan for forthcoming events.
- Manage the till and ordering system effectively
Ideally, you will have experience of working in a pub, club or hotel and be familiar with managing part-time staff, handling cash and stock and be comfortable working in a sports club environment.
Part time hours
Negotiable hourly rate
If you are interested, please email Tom Manger on firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated 14:04 - 12 Nov 2017 by Andrew Broadbent